Friday, August 11, 2006



HOPE...

What a hopefull night? With help from a few friends I know within the MMA community, tonight was spent writing cover letters to two BIG organization in Japan with the intension of getting access to K1 and PRIDE events whilst I'm in Tokyo to film the documentary. Was kind of weird writing letters to say who I am, what I do and what I'd like from such big orgs as K1 and J-Rock. I hope they help me out because press access to these events would be fantastic and I know I'd get great footage.

Hope it comes through..

PRIDE GP Open Weight Final...what a night it's going to be. Great posters from PRIDE again (see pic above).

Two weeks till I leave,...got heaps to organise,..interview questions to write,...times going to fly by!

When do I get to sleep?..

To Be Continued,...

- Juggs

No comments:

Post a Comment