Monday, August 21, 2006



IT'S TIME TO SHINE!..

I really haven't been able to update this lately...long days and nights.

So I'm down to 3 sleeps till I leave for Tokyo to film the next installment of my MMA dvd series. 3 sleeps!!...times flown!

Research is done, maps printed, interview questions written (not completely), camera equipment packed (needs to be checked to make sure all is working thou), contacts emailed, shots planned, money converted to Yen and I'm almost ready to go.

Ready to train too. I think I'm in the best shape I've been for quite a while. My jiu jitsu's on fire, my wrestling's better than it's ever been and my boxings alright.....I said alright ;P

K1 aren't interested in me...oh well..never mind. Apparently J-Rock's down, I'm meeting up with a rep when I arrive. Got friends taking me to WK Network, GUTSMAN and Ryan Bow's gym. I'm lucky and greatful for everybody's help. Last minute emails going out to all the people I need to contact before I go, tonight.

Getting nervous. Things are going too smooth for my likings. I hope it ALL goes well thou. Gotta get in filming mode. Get the shots Juggs.

Anyway...

To Be Continued,...

- Juggs

No comments:

Post a Comment