Monday, September 11, 2006



AND THEY'RE OFF...

After a bit of a slow start I think things are finally kicking into gear.

I was really tired after the first 2 days here because of travelling all over Tokyo to get to my place, get a phone, and settled in....actually apart from my friends here..I wasn't enjoying it. Weird hey?...but now I've settled in, hung with some friends, gotten barely any sleep (slept twice at my place so far!), and am ready to tackle it some more.

Feeling a bit odd in the belly today thou...hmm?

Anyhow,...

SATURDAY - Went to the MARS event,..got a full backstage pass and could film EVERYWHERE, filmed heaps at MARS. Big Jim York went well and KO'd the guy in the first round. After the event we all headed out to the after event dinner on MARS' account. Was a traditional Japanese meal, sitting on the floor and such. Was rad!..all the fighters were there and Roy, Jim and myself tore it up with Peter Graham (K1), Nicholas Pettradis (K1), and all the other fighter cats It was awesome! Mishima (fought Gomi, Krazy Horse and other guys) rolled in too! Was a cool guy. Funny cat. OH YEAH!..this little guy, about 65kgs who is the national armwrestling champ got roped into all the fighters taking turns at beating him armwrestling. He killed 'em all! Was hilarious.

Then we all headed into Roppongi at about 12.30am, missed the last train home, then went to a crazy 3 room dance club and killed it till 5am for the first train home. I got NAILED!! was sooooo drunk I can't even remember getting to Jim's room where I woke up!??

NUTS!!

SUNDAY - Anyway..was sick as a dog Sunday (I drink rarely nowadays,...and I never will again), took Jim to Suidobashi to get some MMA toys, dragged him back to his hotel, said goodbye, then fell asleep on the 40 minute train home. Got a few hours sleep at home then headed over to Kezza's place for the night.

MONDAY - Kezza was off to work so I called up Roxanne, a friend who lives in Tokyo, is a pro fighter and trains at WK Network (Caol Uno and such's gym). We met at Shinjuku, she took me to a great restraurant for lunch then we headed over to Akihabara's Electric Town to check out computer stuff, games and toys. Was fun.

Then she was off to training at WK with the pro's and I decided to tag along to watch. It was amazing to watch. 18 Pro's were there!! H Monma, K Miyata, K-Taro, Adrian Pang's nememis H Kadowaki and heaps more Pro fighters were there. I watched as they rolled HARD for 90 minutes, filmed about 40 mintues of footage and took a few pics. Was a great night.

I'm off to WK again with Roxanne tomorrow to train this time thou. Should be fun. Can't wait. Also have to call Ryan Bow tomorrow to catch up.

Things are starting roll well but I feel I don't have enought time to catch up with all these people I'm supposed to meet up with...

To Be Contiuned,...

- Juggs

No comments:

Post a Comment