Monday, September 11, 2006



SNAP!!..

DAY 9 & 10 - I was enjoying the "day off" on Saturday so I decided to go for a bike ride to Kugayama station which is about 5 minutes from where I am. Apparently GOMI just opened his "Rascal" gym very close to the station. So I rode around for about an hour down EVERY block to try and find it and had no luck. I'll try again another day. Went out at night with some friends (see post below) and saw some Japanese rock bands,..you gotta do this when you're in Tokyo. It's RAD!

Yesterday (Sunday) I ventured over to Ryan Bow's Kaminari Dojo again to train. We did an hour of kickboxing and then an hour of grappling with MMA sparring. Ryan's a really good teacher and a ridiculously nice guy..such giving person. The training was really good but I busted up my ankle...well I got toe-holded.,.so no training for me for a couple more days. It's pretty swollen ,..ouch!

I don't know what Japan's doing to me but I'm down to my lowest weight ever too....72.355 kgs!! Gotta love this place. :-D

Today?..I got nothing on,..but I have to pick up my PRIDE GP Final Round tickets from Tadashi at J-Rock in Shibuya so I think I'll go shoot some base shots for the doco.

OH SNAP!..meeting up with Pro SHOOTO fighter Masahiro Oishi at SHOOTO on Friday night at the Korakuen Hall...RAD! ;D

To Be Continued,...

- Juggs

No comments:

Post a Comment